The end of the Crossfit Quantum Spring Leaning is tomorrow. Before I do a post on that, I’ve been reflecting on all the quirks that come with being Primal. Here is a list of my top 10 – aka, 10 signs you’re fully Primal:
- You make a really good designated driver
- You don’t hesitate to eat meat with your hands, sometimes rare meat, sometimes while driving or in a meeting
- Your co-workers come by to see what you’re eating at lunch everyday – kind of like a freak-show. (Suckling pig with cauliflower-cous has been my best work lunch to date)
- When you go to a restaurant, your order reads like a Shakespeare monologue, “side of veggies, steamed….can you hold the butter? can you remove the cheese? Can I get chicken with that? dressing on the side. oh wait, can you sub balsamic instead of the honey-mustard? Water. Yes, just water.”
- 3 / $2 avocados!!!!!!!
- $4 kelp noodles!!!!!!
- Going to buy supplements/vitamins is your retail therapy. “oooohhhh! You sell natural calm!?!”
- Your sole purpose for owning a shot glass is for your fish oil.
- You have a mini-meltdown if you run out of fat or protein sources. OMG, we’re out of coconut oil! we don’t have any nuts! You ate the last 3 eggs!! GAH!
- Guacamole is your condiment of choice. For everything.
Feel free to add more to the comments section….this list could go on forever!